Ok, so I decided to jump back into this thing even though I haven’t been on here in a very long time. I am a completely different person than I was the last time I was here. Is anyone out there?
Meet Paul McCartney at Outside Lands Festival in SF by scheduling a post about Greenpeace’s Save The Arctic campaign
I THREW A KID IN THE WELL
DONT ASK ME ILL NEVER TELL
I WILL REGRET THIS IN HELL
BUT HE WAS IN MY WAY
I’LL TRADE YOUR SOUL FOR A WISH
DAMNATION AND SIN FOR A KISS
I WASN’T LOOKING FOR THIS
BUT YOU WERE IN MY WAY
YOUR GLARE WAS HOLDIN’
RIPPED SPLEEN, SKIN WAS ROLLIN’
DARK NIGHT, BLOOD WAS FLOWIN’
WHERE YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING, BABY?
So I bought some salvia but I’m afraid to take it because the guy gave me the red kind and I’ve never used it before and I should have asked for the green kind instead. Do you think it will be OK if I do it or should I wait?
1. The Constant Victim - This kind of individual will always finds a way to end up as a victim in their relationships.
2. One-Upmanship Expert – This person uses put downs, snide remarks and criticisms, to show that they’re superior, and know much more than you.
3. Powerful Dependents – They hide behind the mask of being weak and powerless – then use their helplessness to dominate relationships. That is, they send the subtle message “you must not let me down.”
4. Triangulators – This person tries to get other people on their side. They’re quick to put you down, and to say some nasty things. They separate good friends or drive a wedge in families.
5. The Blasters – They blast you with their anger or they blow up suddenly. That stops you asking questions - in case there’s a showdown.