I THREW A KID IN THE WELL
DONT ASK ME ILL NEVER TELL
I WILL REGRET THIS IN HELL
BUT HE WAS IN MY WAY
I’LL TRADE YOUR SOUL FOR A WISH
DAMNATION AND SIN FOR A KISS
I WASN’T LOOKING FOR THIS
BUT YOU WERE IN MY WAY
YOUR GLARE WAS HOLDIN’
RIPPED SPLEEN, SKIN WAS ROLLIN’
DARK NIGHT, BLOOD WAS FLOWIN’
WHERE YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING, BABY?
So I bought some salvia but I’m afraid to take it because the guy gave me the red kind and I’ve never used it before and I should have asked for the green kind instead. Do you think it will be OK if I do it or should I wait?
1. The Constant Victim - This kind of individual will always finds a way to end up as a victim in their relationships.
2. One-Upmanship Expert – This person uses put downs, snide remarks and criticisms, to show that they’re superior, and know much more than you.
3. Powerful Dependents – They hide behind the mask of being weak and powerless – then use their helplessness to dominate relationships. That is, they send the subtle message “you must not let me down.”
4. Triangulators – This person tries to get other people on their side. They’re quick to put you down, and to say some nasty things. They separate good friends or drive a wedge in families.
5. The Blasters – They blast you with their anger or they blow up suddenly. That stops you asking questions - in case there’s a showdown.
1. Recognise that it’s a feeling – and our moods go up and down. Shrug your shoulders, grit your teeth and choose to make it through the day. Nothing’s really wrong – and there is nothing wrong with you. It’s just the way you’re feeling – and our feelings usually change.
2. Don’t be hard and condemn yourself. Don’t beat yourself up for feeling miserable and blah, or for feeling apathetic and low on energy. Be patient, understanding and gentle with yourself. You’re no worse than others as we ALL have blah days
3. Do something rather that nothing. Do a few mindless tasks so you don’t just waste the day – and you’re likely to feel better once those you’ve got those out the way as they’re usually the things that you never want to do!